Sunday, August 17, 2008

We are no one without the Lord!

I don't mean to mix religion and education up, but I pray that this contract goes through to push those who don't do their jobs ACCORDING TO THE JOB DESCRIPTIONS... which doesn't equal to being on your cell phones or texting all day(I do some, but for $30,000 more a year ... I WON'T EVEN BRING MY PHONE INTO THE BUILDING!), hitting children, and talking to them in a mean tone and vulgar, degrading language, NOT PLANNING! who does that anymore... you don't plan for what your students need to accomplish...you don't care about their success! Plain and simple!

If we recondition ourselves to work harder, not only can we be part of History, but we will change a lot of lives and the world around us... show them respect and respect will come... it will go out into the communities and recondition our city!! They want to test and prove this on us please!!!! Any veterans who come across this please speak your side in a meaningful but respectful way.

I have heard veterans... in great positions of rank... cursing and carrying on!!! Why all the hostility and vindictiveness? I want to talk to you, please! Please send out the facts and proof of your argument as I will mine!

BRING THIS CONTRACT TO A VOTE PLEASE SO WE CAN CREATE THE BEST SCHOOL SYSTEM OF ALLLL SCHOOL SYSTEMS!!! WHY NOT? DCPS!!!

No comments: